Sea Cadet units are able to book our unit as a venue for sea cadet activities. The unit is in a prime location on Hartlepool Marina with easy access to tidal and non tidal waters and we're just down the road from Hartlepool's Maritime Experience with Britain's oldest floating warship HMS Trincomalee.
- 3 Small Classrooms each with a whiteboard (Suitable for up to 8 people)
- 3 Medium Classrooms each with a whiteboard (Suitable for up to 12 people)
- 1 Large Main Deck with whiteboard, laptop & projector (Suitable for up to 35 people seated or various other Sea Cadet activities)
- Easy access to non tidal waters with a large open water training area
- Easy access to tidal waters via lock gates onto the North Sea
- Fully fitted galley with serving hatch onto the Main Deck
- Male & Female accommodation for up to 35 people
- 2 Showers inside the unit with access to an additional external shower block
Daily Charge (Without Boats) - £25.00
Daily Charge (With Boats) - £30.00
In the first instance please contact the Unit Chairman Leon Usher by email at the address below to discuss your requirements and availability.